10 servings
1 package (3 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes
2 1/2 lbs. lean ground turkey breast
1 C. chopped onion
1 C. fine bread crumbs
1/2 C. grated fresh parmesan cheese
1/4 C. fresh Italian parsley
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce, divided
1 egg
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 TB Italian Seasoning Mix
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 C red currant jelly, melted
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 10 min. Drain; coarsely chop. (I don't get the dry pack, I get the can with them already in water - so I just chop them without putting them in boiling water)
Place turkey in large bowl. Chop onion, grate bread into fine crumbs, grate parmesan cheese. Add tomatoes, onion, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, 1/2 C. of the tomato sauce, egg, garlic, seasoning mix, salt and pepper to turkey. Mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape meat mixture into loaf. Bake 1 hour.
-Shara Rust
No comments:
Post a Comment