This is the soup that I made on General Conference weekend for those of you that tried it.
2 tbl Buutter
1/2 c chopped onion
4 medium potatoes diced
1 1/2 tbl salt
1 1/2 c water
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 tbl paprika
1/2 tbl pepper
1 c sour cream
2 1/2 c milk
1 1/2 c shredded cheese
Saute onion in butter, add potatoes, salt and water. Cover and cook until tender. Blend flour, paprika, pepper, and sour cream until smooth. Stir into potatoes, Add milk and heat to boiling stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add chees and stir until melted. This will feed about 6 people. I don't usually add that much paprika especially if you are usuing smoked paprika, and of course I like more cheese then that.
Thanks for adding the potato soup recipe Danny!! It was so delicious and it doesn't look to hard to make!! I wish I was eating it now on this cold, rainy day.
ReplyDelete