I found this recipe in the October issue of Real Simple. I made them for the youth fireside we just had Sunday, and I thought they were delicious!! I've been thinking of other candy bars I could substitute for the reeces; like how about milky ways?? or kit kats?? or maybe snickers? I need to stop thinking about it actually.
Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 C unsalted butter
- 3/4 C dark brown sugar
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1 lrg egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 12-oz pckg small peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
Directions:
Heat oven to 375. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat to combine. Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in the peanut butter cups. Drop tablespoon-size mounds of dough 2 inches apart on baking sheets. Bake until light brown around the edges, 12-15 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet to cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment