10.11.2009

Butter Beer

(While living in West Valley City Utah, I attended an Enrichment Night where this fabulous cook prepared a Halloween meal and gave us the recipes. I wish I had her name so I could give her credit. The next three recipes come from her!!)

This is a really fun recipe, especially if you're kids are into Harry Potter!!

Ingredients:
  • 1 pt vanilla ice cream
  • 1/2 stick of butter
  • 1/3 C brown sugar
  • 2 tsp cinammon
  • 1 tsp grated nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp clove
  • 1 qt apple cider
Directions:
Cream butter and spices together. Beat in vanilla ice cream. Re-freeze mixtures. Scoop out the frozen mixture into a glass. Pour hot apple cider over the ice cream mixture.


4 comments:

  1. when did you live in West Valley? Michael's family lives there!! Such a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teresa-we lived there from 01-04. by bangerter highway and 3100 S. i taught at westlake jr high. we loved it there:) where was michael's fam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michaals famlily right of of 3100 s and 2700 west, what a small world, a stones throw from 215 and the E center

    ReplyDelete