10.26.2009

Easy Chicken Sandwich filling

1 can of chunk chicken
1 cup chopped grapes
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup miracle whip/ or mayo (depending on your fav.)

Open the can of chicken and drain. Then take and dump can of chicken in a bowl and get a fork and flake the chicken, so it is no longer in clumps. Add the chopped celery, grapes, and the dressing of your choice. Stir up until evenly moistened. Serve in rolls, sandwich bread, or even tortillas.

You can probably add or alter any veggies or fruit of your choice.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is one of those recipes that I looked in the fridge and decided what to create, which I love to do. I'd never done this before, but my family loved it, and they are super picky! Sooo easy and a big hit. Even little Courtney ate quite a bit, so I feel it was a success. :)

    ReplyDelete