5.10.2010

VODKA spaghetti

Did the title get your attention? ahem.

So when my sis in law said she was making spaghetti for me, I was a little underwhlemed. Usually she drums up something really fabulous and spaghetti sounded rather mundane. But then, I tried this stuff. Stunningly good. Trust me. Try it.

(warning, I got the directions for this while driving, so hopefully they are right. if not, i'm sure bust u up will correct me;)

Ingredients:

1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 white onion
1 pckg hot ground sausage
1 small conatiner half and half cream
1 bottle Bertolli Vodka Spaghetti Sauce
1 can diced tomatoes drained
1 pckg spaghetti noodles

Directions:

Cook 1 pckg of noodles as directed. Sautee peppers and onion. Add Sausage. Cook until browned. Drain grease. Add Half and Half. Simmer for a while (sorry-not very exact). Drain excess cream. Add Spaghetti Sauce and heat through. Add tomatoes and spaghetti. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment