10.03.2010

Tortilla Soup with lots of veggies

1 Yellow Onion
1 Zuchinni Chopped
1 Can Black Beans, rinsed/drain
3 Stalks of Celery
1 ½ Cup of Frozen Corn
1 Can of Rotel (mild)
1 Can of Crushed or Diced Tomato’s
2 Chicken Bullion Cubes (with corresponding water, 2 cups) OR 1 can of Chicken Broth
Few sprinkles of Cumin
Little Salt to taste

Sauté in a pan the Onion, Zucchini, and celery for a few minutes to soften. In a large pot put your can of Rotel, Tomatos, Chicken Bullion cubes & water or just your 1 can of chicken broth, Cumin, and salt. Let that boil for a few seconds to get it warm then add everything all together in the pot. Great with Cheddar Cheese , Sour Cream, and Tortilla Strips over it!

Alicia Warnock

1 comment:

  1. Just when I thought I had all the tortilla soup recipes I could handle. We made this tonight and it was so tasty. Loved all the vegetables and it was nice that it utilized beans instead of chicken.

    ReplyDelete