10.01.2010

31 Days of Halloween

Every year I see all these fabulous Halloween snack and meal ideas, but I never seem to get around to all of them. So this year I've decided to do some kind of Halloween item every day. It could be a meal, a snack, or drink, a dessert; just as long as it's one a day. I have a lot of time on my hands.Wait, no. I have a lot of cleaning to do that I want to avoid.

So anyway, I thought I'd post what I do on thisblog. I'll keep adding tothispost daily. I've got the first two weeks plotted out, and will be planning the next 2 weeks soon.So if you have any ideas post them!! Please;). Most of the ideas I have so far are from Family Fun magazine,Gourmet Mom on the Go, and from you guys posting ideas last year.

So here goes. . .31 days of Halloween. . .
(Click on each day to see the recipes)

1 comment:

  1. OK, totally inspirings. I don't think I could eat those toes however. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete