1 pkg. cream cheese into cubes
1 pkg. flour tortillas
1 4 oz. can of green chiles
2 10 oz. cans of green enchilada sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions:
Cook chicken in skillet until no longer pink. Add cream cheese and green chiles. Stir until creamy. Stuff chicken and cream cheese mixture into tortillas. Pour green enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle cheese.
Bake on 400* for 15-20 mins.
Enjoy!!! My family loves this recipe and it is easy to make!!!
-Melissa Buhler :)
Thanks for adding the recipes melissa!! I've always been nervous to try green enchilada sauce (I know, silly), but I'm going to be brave and give it a shot next week! I'll let you know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteWe tried this tonight. It tasted so good!! Best of all, my kids loved it. When someone would compliment the meal, Lily would say "remember to thank Mrs. Poirot". It made it extra special coming from her teacher.
ReplyDeleteI was feeling lazy about cooking and cutting chicken, so I threw the chicken, green chilis, and cream cheese in the crockpot on low until I could shred the chicken (about 4 hrs.) It made the recipe even easier:)
I am glad you liked it!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good idea about putting them in the crockpot. I will try that next time! Thanks for the tip! :)
I tried it crockpot style. No leftovers here.
ReplyDelete