2.17.2010

Easy Easy breakfast bake

My fabulous friend Cara cooked this for me when we were on an overnight visit and it has become a Saturday morning (and sometimes evening) favorite. It's so simple, I usually have John fix it up for us.

Ingredients:
1 pkg. crescent roll dough
10-12 eggs
1 pkg. cooked bacon
Shredded cheese (maybe a cup? IDK)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread dough in 11 x 13 greased pan. Mix eggs with little bit of milk and salt and pepper. Pour over dough. Top with bacon. Top with shredded cheese. Cook for 30 min.

(You could change the bacon to canadian bacon. I have plain taste, so I like this recipe the way it is, but Bryan thinks we should put corn tortillas on the bottom and mix rotel in. But then the dough wouldn't rise into the eggs so IDK?? I like the idea of adding veggies to the eggs-I think it would be good with tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and green peppers. Rotel or salsa to spice it up. Let me know if you try it with something else)

No comments:

Post a Comment