I was surfing for healthier halloween ideas, when I found this amazing website (maybe you've seen it?). My first reaction was excitement at how many cute things there were. That quickly led to feeling overwhelmed and depressed (what kind of a mother doesn't make an ediblechandelier for her child's afternoon snack?!!). But then I gave myself a pep talk and decided I would feel better if I vowed to do one fun recipe per holiday. I don't have to do it all right?? right??
Ok, so I will share the link with you if you promised not to be overwhelmed and just excited about some new ideas!! Probably you are all much more secure in your motherhood then I am anyway;)
Here are some pics to give you an idea of what's on the site!!
Shrunken Apple Heads

Mummy Meat Loaf


For the link to Gourmet Mom on the Go, with a lot more halloween treats and all year greatness, click here.


No comments:
Post a Comment