4.24.2011

Weekly Menu 3

Thanks Kammy for sending in your Grocery and Recipe list!! Contrary to what you suggested, I think I would like all of these recipes;)

I still have 12 more to add from my ward exchange. And I would love more! So excited.

Sunday—Chicken Taquitos
Monday—Spaghetti Carbonara
Tuesday— Meatball subs
Wednesday—Teriyaki Chicken over rice, steamed veggies
Thursday—Mac and Cheese, steamed broccoli, fruit salad
Friday—Thai Curry with noodles
Saturday—Soup and sandwiches (you know, canned soup and grilled cheese, no recipes needed)

Grocery List

Produce

Broccoli
Carrots
Green onions
Green pepper
Mushrooms
Cilantro
Limes
Bananas
Garlic (or use minced)

Meat


½ lb bacon
Meatballs (I buy a huge bag from Costco and they last forever)
3 lbs chicken

Baking

Sugar
Brown sugar
Flour

Pasta/International

Green salsa
Corn tortillas
Linguine
Spaghetti noodles
Pasta (I bought whole wheat shells)
Spaghetti sauce
Curry paste
Coconut milk
Soy sauce
Rice

Dairy


½ lb provolone cheese
1 large bag of shredded cheddar/jack (4 cups)
Cheese for sandwiches
Shredded Parmesan (1/2-1 cup)
Milk
Butter/margarine
Eggs

Seasonings used:

Cumin
Chili powder
Garlic powder
Salt
Pepper
Ginger
Minced garlic
Sesame oil
Olive oil
Sweet chili sauce (see curry recipe for details)

Bread

Outdoor rolls or hoagies
Sandwich bread

Misc
Canned fruit (peaches, mandarin oranges)
Frozen stir fry veggies
Canned soup

No comments:

Post a Comment