Noodle/Chicken in Peanut Sauce
½ cup Chicken broth
¼ cup chunky peanut butter
¼ soy sauce
3 Tbs. brown sugar
2 Tbs. rice vinegar
2 tsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
2 tsp. chile sauce or Tai sauce
4 garlic cloves, minced
8 oz uncooked rice noodles
1 lb. cooked chopped chicken
1 cup chopped green onion
1 cup shredded carrot
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until smooth,
stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Cook pasta in boiling water until soft. Add chicken, onions, and
carrot in noodles and then drain. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Add peanut sauce and toss gently.
I (Rachel) double for my family.
-Rachel Freeman
We just ate this for dinner tonight! I didn't have chicken or rice noodles so we just ate it meatless with spaghetti noodles and it was delicious:) When I told John I got this recipe from the Freeman's he said "you mean we've known them all this time and you just now made this??" foolish me!!
ReplyDelete