6.10.2010

Tasty Toss Up

wanna see what i'm eating right now??
Photobucket

it's so yummy. It's my favorite pasta salad. I got it from my cousin Michelle's book club recipe book! The dressing it what makes it so delicious-so tangy. She adds tuna to hers which I love with it. You can hardly taste the tuna when you flake it and mix it in well (my kids are enjoying it right now totally blissful of the tuna factor). But if you are strongly opposed to it, leave it out, add flaked chicken or ham instead, or just skip meat all together!!

1/2 lb. pkg pasta curls
1-12 oz tuna drained and flaked
2 C thinly sliced cucumbers
1 large tomato seeded and chopped
1/2 C sliced celery
1/4 C chopped green bell peppers
1/4 C sliced green onion
1 C bottled italian dressing
1/4 C mayonnaise (i like miracle whip)
1 T prepared mustard
1 t dill weed
1 t salt
1/8 t. pepper

Make the noodles. Add the vegetables. Mix the dressing and add. I like to add parmesan to this btw. Cover and chill!!

(ps, I add whatever vegetables or pasta i have around)

(pps. what fabulous, summer recipes do you have??)

No comments:

Post a Comment