10.01.2010

Garlic Roasted Cauliflower

We were so tired of steamed veggies, no one was eating them. When I tried this recipe all of my family ate cauliflower! I got the recipe idea from Allrecipes.com but they used 2 tablespoons minced garlic and 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley instead of garlic powder. I went with the lazy way and it was still good.
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder with parsley
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 large head cauliflower, separated into florets
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C).
  2. In a large casserole dish, toss cauliflower in olive oil and garlic powder until well coated.
  3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through. Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley, and broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until golden brown.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Jeanine. This sounds so good and I happen to have some cauliflower in the fridge. Excited to try.

    ReplyDelete